Level 2 Divination
You can see invisible creatures.
V, S, M
Grants: Invisibility Sight
See Invisibility is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. See Invisibility is a Level 2 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
See Invisibility Information
- Spell Type: Level 2 Spell
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: 1 hour
- Spell Effect: You can see invisible creatures.
Spell Special Effects:
- Grants: Invisibility Sight
- Can perceive Invisible creatures
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
- Material: Requires the caster to wield a Spell Focus or Component Pouch item to cast this spell.
See Invisibility Requirements
See Invisibility Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia