Level 3 Evocation
Summon a globe of bright light.
Summon "Daylight" for you to control.
Removes Darkness, area of darkness.
Summoning, Remove Darkness, Area of Effect, Concentration, Spell
Daylight is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Daylight is a Level 3 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
- Spell Type: Level 3 Spell
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: 1 hour
- Spell Effect: Summon a globe of bright light.
Spell Special Effects:
- Summon "Daylight" for you to control.
- Removes Darkness
- Removes area of darkness.
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
Spell Range: Sphere
Daylight Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia