Beacon of Hope
Level 3 Abjuration
Raise hope and vitality.
Grants: Beacon of Hope
Advantage on Wisdom and Death Saving Throws; healing restores maximum possible hit points.
Beacon of Hope is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Beacon of Hope is a Level 3 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
Beacon of Hope Information
- Spell Type: Level 3 Spell
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: 1 minute
- Spell Effect: Raise hope and vitality.
Spell Special Effects:
- Grants: Beacon of Hope
- Advantage on Wisdom and Death Saving Throws; healing restores maximum possible hit points.
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
Beacon of Hope Requirements
Beacon of Hope Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia