Level 3 Necromancy
Brings one creature back to life, up to 1 minute after death.
V, S, M +
Diamond, at least 300 (consumed)
Revives a creature you touch.
Revivify is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Revivify is a Level 3 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
- Spell Type: Level 3 Spell
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: Instant
- Spell Effect: Brings one creature back to life, up to 1 minute after death.
Spell Special Effects:
- Revives a creature you touch.
- Diamond, at least 300 (consumed)
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
- Material: Requires the caster to wield a Spell Focus or Component Pouch item to cast this spell.
Revivify Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia