Level 3 Necromancy
Curses a creature that you can touch.
V, S, M
Curse, Concentration, Spell
At Higher Levels
Bestow Curse is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Bestow Curse is a Level 3 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
Bestow Curse Information
- Spell Type: Level 3 Spell
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: 1 hour
- Spell Effect: Curses a creature that you can touch.
Subspell Special Effects:
- Bestow Curse (Attack): Disadvantage to attack roll against the caster.
- Bestow Curse (Action): Must make a WIS saving throw to act.
- Bestow Curse (Damage): Caster's attacks and spells against the target deal an extra 1d8 Necrotic Damage.
- Bestow Curse (Strength): Disadvantage on STR saving throws and ability checks.
- Bestow Curse (Dexterity): Disadvantage on DEX saving throws and ability checks.
- Bestow Curse (Constitution): Disadvantage on CON saving throws and ability checks.
- Bestow Curse (Intelligence): Disadvantage on INT saving throws and ability checks.
- Bestow Curse (Wisdom): Disadvantage on WIS saving throws and ability checks.
- Bestow Curse (Charisma) Disadvantage on CHA saving throws and ability checks.
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
- Material: Requires the caster to wield a Spell Focus or Component Pouch item to cast this spell.
Bestow Curse Requirements
Bestow Curse Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia