Level 3 Illusion
Charms enemies to make them harmless until attacked.
Inflicts: Charmed by Hypnosis (save to negate)
Area of Effect, Spell
Hypnotic Pattern is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Hypnotic Pattern is a Level 3 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
Hypnotic Pattern Information
- Spell Type: Level 3 Spell
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: 1 minute
- Spell Effect: Charms enemies to make them harmless until attacked.
Spell Special Effects:
- Inflicts: Charmed by Hypnosis (save to negate)
- Incapacitated and speed is 0, until wounded or awoken.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
- Material: Requires the caster to wield a Spell Focus or Component Pouch item to cast this spell.
Spell Range: Sphere, Centered, Self
Hypnotic Pattern Requirements
Hypnotic Pattern Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia