Level 3 Abjuration
Interrupt an enemy's spellcasting.
Spell up to level III automatically countered, DC 10+ spell level otherwise.
Counter, Reaction, Spell
At Higher Levels
Per spell slot over III: +1 spell level
Counterspell is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Counterspell is a Level 3 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
- Spell Type: Level 3 Spell
- Casting Time: Reaction
- Spell Duration: Instant
- Spell Effect Interrupt an enemy's spellcasting.
Spell Special Effects:
- Spell up to level III automatically countered, DC 10+ spell level otherwise.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
Counterspell Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia