Level 3 Evocation
Create a wall of wind that causes damage, pushes creatures and objects away, and disperses fogs and gases.
10 x 3
V, S, M
3d8 Bludgeoning Damage (save for 1/2)
Blocks ordinary projectiles (arrows, bolts, etc.) Disperses clouds in the area. Summon "Wind Wall" for you to control.
Bludgeoning Damage, Disperse Cloud, Forced Move, Summoning, Area of Effect, Concentration, Spell
Wind Wall is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Wind Wall is a Level 3 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
Wind Wall Information
- Spell Type: Level 3 Spell
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: 1 minute
- Spell Effect: Create a wall of wind that causes damage, pushes creatures and objects away, and disperses fogs and gases.
Spell Special Effects:
- 3d8 Bludgeoning Damage (save for 1/2)
- Blocks ordinary projectiles (arrows, bolts, etc.)
- Disperses clouds in the area.
- Summon "Wind Wall" for you to control
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
- Material: Requires the caster to wield a Spell Focus or Component Pouch item to cast this spell.
Spell Range: Wall, Line
Wind Wall Requirements
Wind Wall Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia