Protection from Energy
Level 3 Abjuration
Touch one willing creature to give them resistance to this damage type.
V, S, M
Protection from Acid, Cold, Fire, Lightning, Thunder. Touch one willing creature to give them resistance to the following damage types.
At Higher Levels
Per spell slot over III: +1 target
Protection from Energy is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Protection from Energy is a Level 3 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
Protection from Energy Information
- Spell Type: Level 3 Spell
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: 1 hour
- Spell Effect: Touch one willing creature to give them resistance to this damage type.
Spell Special Effects:
- Touch one willing creature to give them resistance to the following damage types.
- Protection from Acid
- Protection from Cold
- Protection from Fire
- Protection from Lightning
- Protection from Thunder
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
- Material: Requires the caster to wield a Spell Focus or Component Pouch item to cast this spell.
Protection from Energy Requirements
Listed below are the following Classes and/or Ancestries (Race) that can cast this spell:
- Lv.5 Wizard (Shock Arcanist)
- Lv. 5 Wizard (Loremaster)
Protection from Energy Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia
is this spell supposed to give an option to pick the energy type? no buff symbol appears on character portrait when i cast it on them, does not appear to work