Level 3 Illusion
Frighten creatures and force them to flee.
V, S, M
Inflicts Frightened (Fear) (save each turn to cancel) Must run away from the source of fear.
Area of Effect, Concentration, Spell
Fear is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Fear is a Level 3 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
- Spell Type: Level 3 Spell
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: 1 minute
- Spell Effect: Frighten creatures and force them to flee.
Spell Special Effects:
- Inflicts Frightened (Fear) (save each turn to cancel)
- Must run away from the source of fear.
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
- Material: Requires the caster to wield a Spell Focus or Component Pouch item to cast this spell.
Spell Range: Cone, Centered
Fear Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia