Level 3 Necromancy
Grants you a life-draining melee attack for one minute.
Grants Vampiric Touch
3d6 Necrotic Damage
Necrotic Damage, Concentration, Spell
At Higher Levels
Per spell slot over III: +1 die
Vampiric Touch is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Vampiric Touch is a Level 3 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
Vampiric Touch Information
- Spell Type: Level 3 Spell
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: 1 minute
- Spell Effect: Grants you a life-draining melee attack for one minute.
Spell Special Effects:
- Grants Vampiric Touch
- Can perform a vampiric melee spell attack each turn.
- 3d6 Necrotic Damage
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
Vampiric Touch Requirements
Vampiric Touch Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia