Level 3 Conjuration
Call forth spirits to protect you.
Sphere, Centered, Self
V, S, M
3d8 Radiant Damage (save for 1/2)
Inflicts: Targeted by Spirits
Becomes: Protected by Spirits
Radiant Damage, Area of Effect, Concentration, Spell
At Higher Levels
Per spell slot over III: +1 die
Spirit Guardians is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Spirit Guardians is a Level 3 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
Spirit Guardians Information
- Spell Type: Level 3 Spell
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: 10 minutes
- Spell Effect: Call forth spirits to protect you.
Spell Special Effects:
- 3d8 Radiant Damage (save for 1/2)
- Inflicts: Targeted by Spirits
- Speed is halved; can sustain damage at the start of each turn.
- Becomes: Protected by Spirits
- The character is currently protected by Spirit Guardians.
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
- Material: Requires the caster to wield a Spell Focus or Component Pouch item to cast this spell.
Spell Range: Sphere, Centered, Self
Spirit Guardians Requirements
Spirit Guardians Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia