Level 3 Conjuration
Summon spirits in the form of beasts to help you in battle.
V, S, M
Conjure 1, 2, or 4 Beasts
Summoning, Concentration, Spell
Conjure Animal is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Conjure Animal is a Level 3 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
Conjure Animal Information
- Spell Type: Level 3 Spell
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: 1 hour
- Spell Effect: Summon spirits in the form of beasts to help you in battle.
Spell Special Effects:
- Conjure 1 Beast: 1 powerful beast is conjured
- Conjure 2 Beasts: 2 beasts are conjured
- Conjure 4 Beasts: 4 medium beasts are conjured
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
- Material: Requires the caster to wield a Spell Focus or Component Pouch item to cast this spell.
Conjure Animal Requirements
Conjure Animal Tips & Builds
- CR of creatures are?
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia