Level 3 Abjuration
End active spells on a creature or object.
Spell up to level III automatically dispelled, DC 10+ spell level otherwise. Dissipates spells on objects.
End Spells, Spell
At Higher Levels
Per spell slot over III: +1 spell level
Dispel Magic is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Dispel Magic is a Level 3 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
Dispel Magic Information
- Spell Type: Level 3 Spell
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: Instant
- Spell Effect: End active spells on a creature or object.
Spell Special Effects:
- Spell up to level III automatically dispelled, DC 10+ spell level otherwise.
- Dissipates spells on objects.
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
Dispel Magic Requirements
Dispel Magic Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia