Level 3 Conjuration
Create a cloud of incapacitating, noxious gas.
V, S, M
Inflicts: Stinking Cloud
Creatures in the area cannot see anything. This area hurts those who walk through it.
Area of Effect, Concentration, Spell
Stinking Cloud is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Stinking Cloud is a Level 3 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
Stinking Cloud Information
- Spell Type: Level 3 Spell
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: 1 minute
- Spell Effect: Create a cloud of incapacitating, noxious gas.
Spell Special Effects:
- Inflicts: Stinking Cloud
- The creature has to make a successful CON saving throw to act on its turn. Vision is heavily obscured.
- Creatures in the area cannot see anything. This area hurts those who walk through it.
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
- Material: Requires the caster to wield a Spell Focus or Component Pouch item to cast this spell.
Spell Range: Sphere
Stinking Cloud Requirements
Listed below are the following Classes and/or Ancestries (Race) that can cast this spell:
- Lv.5 Wizard (Shock Arcanist)
- Lv. 5 Wizard (Loremaster)
Stinking Cloud Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia