Grants 3 temporary hit points for one minute.
1+2 temporary hit points
Temporary Hit Points, Spell
Shadow Armor is a Cantrip in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Cantrips feature the most basic and easy Spells characters can use for all intent and purposes. Cantrips can be cast infinitely and do not use up a Spell Slot.
Shadow Armor Information
- Spell Type: Cantrip
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: 1 minute
- Spell Effect: Grants 3 temporary hit points for one minute.
Spell Special Effects:
- 1+2 temporary hit points
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
Shadow Armor Requirements
Shadow Armor Tips & Builds
- Shadow Armor is not part of the SRD 5.1 Ruleset and created by Tactical Adventures.
- Shadow Armor adds a layer of protection to the caster by adding a small number of temporary hit points. These can make a difference in surviving an enemy attack or reducing the damage of a trap. Since the cantrip requires an action to be cast it is not recommended to use it in a fight. Instead, use it directly in front of it or when you expect traps in the area.