An enemy you can see becomes luminous for a while.
Light Source: 2 bright + 4 dim (save each turn to cancel)
Light Source, Spell
At Higher Levels
At caster levels 5, 11, and17: +1 die
Shine is a Cantrip in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Cantrips feature the most basic and easy Spells characters can use for all intent and purposes. Cantrips can be cast infinitely and do not use up a Spell Slot.
- Spell Type: Cantrip
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: 1 minute
- Spell Effect: An enemy you can see becomes luminous for a while.
Spell Special Effects:
- Light Source: 2 bright + 4 dim (save each turn to cancel)
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
Shine Tips & Builds
- Shine is not part of the SRD 5.1 Ruleset and created by Tactical Adventures. But there is a similar Spell in the D&D 5th edition called Faerie Fire.
- Target an enemy creature within 10 cells. On a failed Wisdom saving throw, the creature will emit light and illuminate its surroundings for one minute. A new saving throw can be performed at the end of each of a creature's turn to cancel the effect.