Launches an illusionary dagger that causes psychic damage.
1d8 Psychic Damage (save to negate)
Psychic Damage, Spell
At Higher Levels
At caster levels 5, 11, and 17: +1 die
Shadow Dagger is a Cantrip in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Cantrips feature the most basic and easy Spells characters can use for all intent and purposes. Cantrips can be cast infinitely and do not use up a Spell Slot.
Shadow Dagger Information
- Spell Type: Cantrip
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: Instant
- Spell Effect: Launches an illusionary dagger that causes psychic damage.
Spell Special Effects:
- 1d8 Psychic Damage (save to negate)
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
Shadow Dagger Requirements
Shadow Dagger Tips & Builds
- Shadow Dagger is not part of the SRD 5.1 Ruleset and created by Tactical Adventures.
- Due to its psychic damage, the Shadow Dagger cantrip is a decent damage spell. Generally speaking, very few creatures have immunity or resistance to this type of damage.