Launch a firebolt.
Ranged Hit 24
1d10 Fire Damage
Fire Damage, Spell
At Higher Levels
At caster levels 5, 11, and 17: +1 die
Fire Bolt is a Cantrip in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Cantrips feature the most basic and easy Spells characters can use for all intent and purposes. Cantrips can be cast infinitely and do not use up a Spell Slot.
Fire Bolt Information
- Spell Type: Cantrip
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: Instant
- Spell Effect: Launch a firebolt.
Spell Special Effects:
- 1d10 Fire Damage
- May be used to ignite light source
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
Fire Bolt Requirement
- Elf Subrace - High Elf
Fire Bolt Tips & Builds
- This cantrip is one of the strongest in the game and a reliable damage source when out of spell slots. Additional to its high range of 24 cells, it scales at higher levels with additional dice at levels 5, 11, and 17. It is strongly recommended to take this cantrip as a full caster.