Increases your chance to hit a target you can see, one time.
Grants: True Strike (Caster has advantages on his first attack against the spell's target.)
True Strike is a Cantrip in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Cantrips feature the most basic and easy Spells characters can use for all intent and purposes. Cantrips can be cast infinitely and do not use up a Spell Slot.
True Strike Information
- Spell Type: Cantrip
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: 1 round
- Spell Effect: Increases your chance to hit a target you can see, one time.
Spell Special Effects:
- Grants: True Strike (Caster has advantages on his first attack against the spell's target.)
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
True Strike Requirements
True Strike Tips & Builds
- It is not recommended to use True Strike in a fight. The probability to hit the target is identical to two single attacks and the possible damage is higher with two single attacks. However, there are situations where True Strike can be useful.
- For example, when a character moves towards an opponent, but can not reach it and has no range attack options. Casting True Strike on the opponent is a valid option to increase the chance to hit it next turn. (Keep in mind that it is possible to use the Ready action or be attacked and lose concentration in this example.)