Launch an acid bolt
1d6 Acid Damage (save to negate)
Acid Damage, Spell
At Higher Levels
At caster levels 5, 11, and 17: +1 die
Acid Splash is a Cantrip in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Cantrips feature the most basic and easy Spells characters can use for all intent and purposes. Cantrips can be cast infinitely and do not use up a Spell Slot.
Acid Splash Information
- Spell Type: Cantrip
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: Instant
- Spell Effect: Launch an acid bolt
Spell Special Effects:
- 1d6 Acid Damage (save to negate)
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
Acid Splash Requirements
Acid Splash Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia