Fire a poison spray at an enemy you can see, within range.
1d12 Poison Damage (save to negate)
Poison Damage, Spell
At Higher Levels
At caster levels 5, 11, and 17: +1 die
Poison Spray is a Cantrip in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Cantrips feature the most basic and easy Spells characters can use for all intent and purposes. Cantrips can be cast infinitely and do not use up a Spell Slot.
Poison Spray Information
- Spell Type: Cantrip
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: Instant
- Spell Effect: Fire a poison spray at an enemy you can see, within range.
Spell Special Effects:
- 1d12 Poison Damage (save to negate)
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
Poison Spray Requirements
Poison Spray Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia
|Solasta: Crown of the Magister Cantrips|