Create dancing lights that move at your command.
V, S, M
Summon "Dancing Lights" for you to control.
Summoning, Concentration, Spell
Dancing Lights is a Cantrip in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Cantrips feature the most basic and easy Spells characters can use for all intent and purposes. Cantrips can be cast infinitely and do not use up a Spell Slot.
Dancing Lights Information
- Spell Type: Cantrip
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: 1 minute
- Spell Effect: Create dancing lights that move at your command.
Spell Special Effects:
- Summon "Dancing Lights" for you to control.
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
- Material: Requires the caster to wield a Spell Focus or Component Pouch item to cast this spell.
Dancing Lights Requirements
Dancing Lights Tips & Builds
- It is recommended not to move the light too close to opponents, as this could trigger a fight (has to be confirmed).
- The summoned dancing lights illuminate the surroundings and provide light in dark places. As a bonus action, the caster can move these lights up to ?? fields. The light can fly and always takes the shortest path to its destination.