Ray of Frost
Launch a freezing ray at an enemy to damage and slow them.
Ranged Hit 12
1d8 Cold Damage
Cold Damage, Spell
At Higher Levels
At caster levels 5, 11, and 17: +1 die
Ray of Frost is a Cantrip in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Cantrips feature the most basic and easy Spells characters can use for all intent and purposes. Cantrips can be cast infinitely and do not use up a Spell Slot.
Ray of Frost Information
- Spell Type: Cantrip
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: 1 round
- Spell Effect: Launch a freezing ray at an enemy to damage and slow them.
Spell Special Effects:
- 1d8 Cold Damage
- Inflicts: Hindered (Move Speed -2)
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
Ray of Frost Requirements
Ray of Frost Tips & Builds
- Ray of Frost is a well-balanced cantrip due to its damage output and movement speed reduction effect on hit. It is recommended to take this cantrip as a caster.