Lower a target's AC and prevent reaction until the start of its next turn.
At Higher Levels
At caster levels 5, 11, and 17.
Dazzle is a Cantrip in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Cantrips feature the most basic and easy Spells characters can use for all intent and purposes. Cantrips can be cast infinitely and do not use up a Spell Slot.
- Spell Type: Cantrip
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: 0 rounds
- Spell Effect: Lower a target's AC and prevent reaction until the start of its next turn.
Spell Special Effects:
- Inflicts: Dazzled
- Cannot take reactions and has -2 Armor Class penalty.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
Dazzle Tips & Builds
- Dazzle is not part of the SRD 5.1 Ruleset and created by Tactical Adventures.
- Dazzle can be useful to escape an engaged opponent without provoking an attack of opportunity.