Strike an enemy with radiant damage.
1d8 Radiant Damage (save to negate)
Radiant Damage, Spell
At Higher Levels
At caster levels 5, 11, and 17; +1 die
Sacred Flame is a Cantrip in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Cantrips feature the most basic and easy Spells characters can use for all intent and purposes. Cantrips can be cast infinitely and do not use up a Spell Slot.
Sacred Flame Information
- Spell Type: Cantrip
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: Instant
- Spell Effect: Strike an enemy with radiant damage.
Spell Special Effects:
- 1d8 Radiant Damage (save to negate)
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
Sacred Flame Requirements
Sacred Flame Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia