You are unusually skilled in using your Charisma to manipulate people. You gain double proficiency in Deception, Persuasion, and Intimidation..
Charisma score 13 or higher;
Manipulator is a Feat in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Feats are special abilities that are unlocked upon reaching Level 4 and these grant various bonuses for the character. When you reach levels 4 and 8, you gain the Ability Score Choice Feature that will allow you to select a Feat if you prefer it over increasing your Ability Score.
- You gain double proficiency in Deception, Persuasion, and Intimidation.
How to unlock Manipulator
You'll need to fulfill the following requirements to unlock Manipulator
- Charisma score 13 or higher
- Lv. 4 or 8 of any Class, or Lv. 6 of Fighter
- Choose this feat with Ability Score Choice->Bonus Feat features
This feat has been reworked during Early Access development. Earlier version had the following effect
- You are unusually skilled in using Charisma to manipulate people. You gain double proficiency in Deception, Persuasion, and Intimidation.
Manipulator Tips & Notes
- "Expertise" in this feat is analogous to Rogue class feature Expertise - doubles Proficiency Bonus for a skill which the character is already prificient in
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!