Half the time to craft potions;
Intelligence score 13 or higher;
Master Alchemist is a Feat in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Feats are special abilities that are unlocked upon reaching Level 4 and these grant various bonuses for the character. When you reach levels 4 and 8, you gain the Ability Score Choice Feature that will allow you to select a Feat if you prefer it over increasing your Ability Score.
Master Alchemist Information
You have mastered the art of potion-making. You have expert knowledge of all potions.
- You need half the normal time to craft a potion
- Your Proficiency Bonus is doubled when making the roll to determine whether your potion crafting progresses
- You can identify potions automatically
How to unlock Master Alchemist
You'll need to fulfill the following requirements to unlock Master Alchemist
- Intelligence score 13 or higher
- Lv. 4 or 8 of any Class, or Lv. 6 of Fighter
- Choose this feat with Ability Score Choice->Bonus Feat features
Master Alchemist Tips & Notes
- "Double your proficiency bonus" in this feat is analogous to Rogue class feature Expertise - doubles Proficiency Bonus for a skill which the character is already prificient in
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!