Creed of Solasta
Increase your Intelligence by 1 (max 20) and become proficient with Intelligence saving throws..
Creed of Solasta is a Feat in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Feats are special abilities that are unlocked upon reaching Level 4 and these grant various bonuses for the character. When you reach levels 4 and 8, you gain the Ability Score Choice Feature that will allow you to select a Feat if you prefer it over increasing your Ability Score.
Creed of Solasta Information
- Increase your Intelligence by 1 (max 20)
- Become proficient with Intelligence saving throws.
How to unlock Creed of Solasta
You'll need to fulfill the following requirements to unlock Creed of Solasta
- Reach Lv. 4 or 8 of any Class, or Lv. 6 of Fighter
- Choose this feat with Ability Score Choice->Bonus Feat features
This feat has been reworked during Early Access development. Earlier version had the following effect
- Increases your Charisma by 1 (Max 20) and become proficient with Charisma saving throws.
Creed of Solasta Tips & Notes
- Note 1
- Note 2
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!