Lock Breaker is a Feat in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Feats are special abilities that are unlocked upon reaching Level 4 and these grant various bonuses for the character. When you reach levels 4 and 8, you gain the Ability Score Choice Feature that will allow you to select a Feat if you prefer it over increasing your Ability Score.
Lock Breaker Information
You have spent a lot of time studying locks - how to craft them and how to pick them.
- You gain proficiency with Thieves' Tools or double your existing proficiency if you are already proficient
- You have advantage when using Thieves' Tools to pick locks
How to unlock Lock Breaker
You'll need to fulfill the following requirements to unlock Lock Breaker
- Dexterity score 13 or higher
- Lv. 4 or 8 of any Class, or Lv. 6 of Fighter
- Choose this feat with Ability Score Choice->Bonus Feat features
Lock Breaker Tips & Notes
- "Double your existing proficiency" in this feat is analogous to Rogue class feature Expertise - doubles Proficiency Bonus for a skill which the character is already prificient in