Level 4 Transmutation
Conjures a giant version of a natural insect or arthropod.
Summon a Deep Spider.
Summoning, Concentration, Spell
Giant Insect is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Giant Insect is a Level 4 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
Giant Insect Information
- Spell Type: Level 4 Spell
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: 10 minutes
- Spell Effect: Conjures a giant version of a natural insect or arthropod.
Spell Special Effects:
- Summon a Deep Spider.
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
Giant Insect Requirements
Listed below are the following Classes and/or Ancestries (Race) that can cast this spell:
Giant Insect Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia
|Solasta: Crown of the Magister Level 4 Spells|