Wall of Fire
Level 4 Evocation
Create a burning wall that injures creatures in or next to it.
12 x 4
V, S, M
8d6 Fire Damage
Wall of Fire (Line or ring/outer or ring/inner)
Fire Damage, Summoning, Area of Effect, Concentration, Spell
Wall of Fire is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Wall of Fire is a Level 4 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
Wall of Fire Information
- Spell Type: Level 4 Spell
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: 1 minute
- Spell Effect: Create a burning wall that injures creatures in or next to it.
Spell Special Effects:
- 8d6 Fire Damage
- Wall of Fire (Line)
- Wall of Fire (Ring/Outer)
- Wall of Fire (Ring/Inner)
- Create a burning wall that injures creatures in or next to it.
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
- Material: Requires the caster to wield a Spell Focus or Component Pouch item to cast this spell.
Spell Range: Cylinder
Wall of Fire Requirements
Wall of Fire Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia
|Solasta: Crown of the Magister Level 4 Spells|