Level 4 Abjuration
Protects the creature once against instant death or being reduced to 0 hit points.
Grants: Death Warded
When reduced to 0 hit points, HP is set to 1 instead, preventing instant death from massive damage or effects.
Death Ward is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Death Ward is a Level 4 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
Death Ward Information
- Spell Type: Level 4 Spell
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: 8 hours
- Spell Effect: Protects the creature once against instant death or being reduced to 0 hit points.
Spell Special Effects:
- Grants: Death Warded
- When reduced to 0 hit points, HP is set to 1 instead, preventing instant death from massive damage or effects.
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
Death Ward Requirements
Death Ward Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia
|Solasta: Crown of the Magister Level 4 Spells|