Conjure Minor Elementals
Level 4 Conjuration
Conjure elemental creatures under your command, which are dismissed when the spell ends or is broken.
Conjure 1, 2, or 4 Elementals
Summoning, Concentration, Spell
At Higher Levels
Per 2 spell slots over IV: +1 summoned creature
Conjure Minor Elementals is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Conjure Minor Elementals is a Level 4 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
Conjure Minor Elementals Information
- Spell Type: Level 4 Spell
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: 1 hour
- Spell Effect: Conjure elemental creatures under your command, which are dismissed when the spell ends or is broken.
Spell Special Effects:
- Conjure 1 Elemental: 1 elemental is conjured (CR 2)
- Conjure 2 Elemental: 2 elementals are conjured (CR 1)
- Conjure 4 Elemental: 4 elementals are conjured (CR 1/2)
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
Conjure Minor Elementals Requirements
Listed below are the following Classes and/or Ancestries (Race) that can cast this spell:
- Lv.7 Wizard (Shock Arcanist)
- Lv. 7 Wizard (Loremaster)
Conjure Minor Elementals Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia
|Solasta: Crown of the Magister Level 4 Spells|
Pretty useless just like most summons in this game. You can't control them and you can't even chose their element so what is the point of this? Having a dummy for ai to attack? I'd rather use the action and spell slot to make it so the enemy CAN'T attack at ALL.