Level 4 Evocation
Causes bludgeoning and cold damage in the area, and turns the ground into difficult terrain.
4 x 8
V, S, M
2d8 Bludgeoning Damage (save for 1/2)
Summon "Ice Storm" for you to control.
Bludgeoning Damage, Cold Damage, Summoning, Area of Effect, Spell
At Higher Levels
Per spell slot over IV: +1 die
Ice Storm is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Ice Storm is a Level 4 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
Ice Storm Information
- Spell Type: Level 4 Spell
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: 1 round
- Spell Effect: Causes bludgeoning and cold damage in the area, and turns the ground into difficult terrain.
Spell Special Effects:
- 2d8 Bludgeoning Damage (save for 1/2)
- +4d6 Cold Damage (save for 1/2)
- Summon "Ice Storm" for you to control.
- This area slows down those who walk through it
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
- Material: Requires the caster to wield a Spell Focus or Component Pouch item to cast this spell.
Spell Range: Cylinder
Ice Storm Requirements
Listed below are the following Classes and/or Ancestries (Race) that can cast this spell:
- Lv.7 Wizard (Shock Arcanist)
- Lv. 7 Wizard (Loremaster)
Ice Storm Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia
|Solasta: Crown of the Magister Level 4 Spells|