Level 5 Conjuration
Summons a sphere of biting insects.
4d10 Piercing damage
Creatures in this area cannot see anything. Summon "Insect Plague" for you to control.
Piercing Damage, Summoning, Area of Effect, Concentration, Spell
At Higher Levels
Per spell slot over V: +1 die
Insect Plague is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Insect Plague is a Level 5 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
Insect Plague Information
- Spell Type: Level 5 Spell
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: 10 minutes
- Spell Effect: Summons a sphere of biting insects.
Spell Special Effects:
- 4d10 Piercing damage
- Creatures in this area cannot see anything. Summon "Insect Plague" for you to control.
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
- Material: Requires the caster to wield a Spell Focus or Component Pouch item to cast this spell.
Spell Range: Sphere
Insect Plague Requirements
- Lv.9 Cleric
Insect Plague Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia