Level 5 Conjuration
Creates an obscuring and poisonous cloud. The cloud moves every round.
V, S, M
5d8 Poison damage (save for 1/2)
Summon "Cloudkill" for you to control. Creatures in this area cannot see anything. This area hurts those who walk through it.
??, ??, ??
At Higher Levels
Cloudkill is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Cloudkill is a Level 5 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
- Spell Type: Level 5 Spell
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: 10 minutes
- Spell Effect: Creates an obscuring and poisonous cloud. The cloud moves every round.
Spell Special Effects:
- 5d8 Poison damage (save for 1/2)
- Summon "Cloudkill" for you to control.
- Creatures in this area cannot see anything.
- This area hurts those who walk through it.
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
- Somatic: Requires a free use of at least one hand to perform this spell.
- Material: Requires the caster to wield a Spell Focus or Component Pouch item to cast this spell.
Spell Range: Sphere
- Lv.9 Wizard
Cloudkill Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia