Longsword of Acuteness
+1 Attack Bonus, +1 Damage Bonus
Effects on Hit
1d8 +1 slashing damage
Magical, Slashing Damage, Melee, Versatile, Metal
Longsword of Acuteness is a Martial Weapon in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Weapons are pieces of equipment that are used to inflict damage against hostile characters such as Enemies and Bosses. Weapons are usually categorized into different types that suit each playable class, each weapon possesses its own stats, bonuses, and effects.
Longsword of Acuteness Information
- Weapon Type: Melee
- Weapon Weight: _weight_
- Weapon Value: _value_
- Weapon Effects: +1 to Hit, +1 Damage
Where to Find Longsword of Acuteness
- Purchased from: ???
- Drops at/Dropped by: ???
- Crafting Recipe: Sold at Manacalon Ruin (after clearing it)
- Crafting Ingredients: Primed Longsword, Oil of Acuteness
- Compatible Proficiencies: Manacalon Rosary, Arcana
- Crafting DC: 10, Ability Check: INT
- Duration: 24 hours
Longsword of Acuteness Tips & Builds
- Note 1
- Note 2