Potion of Healing
Contains a shimmering liquid. Heals some of your lost HP when drunk.
2d4 +2 Healing
Magical, Healing, Potion, Glass
Potion of Healing is a Consumable item in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Consumables are used to replenish a variety of elements in the game and to gain temporary buffs and/or effects. Consumables consist of various potions and food rations. These can be obtained in various ways such as by crafting, through enemy or boss drops, scattered in various locations, inside chests, and containers, and are sold by Merchants.
Potion of Healing Information
- Item Type: Potion
- Heal Others: 2d4 +2 Healing
- Drink Potion: 2d4 +2 Healing
Potion of Healing Acquisition
- Occasionally looted from chests or dropped by killed enemies.
- This can be purchased from merchants such as Hugo Requer in Caer Cyflen for 55 .
- This can be purchased from merchants such as the Priestess of Pakri in Caer Cyflen for 55 .
- This item can be crafted with Magnesium, Angry Violet, and Gallivan Amaranth
Potion of Healing Tips & Builds
- Other, notes, tips, and trivia