A simple chemical poison that deals damage.
Apply On Target Item: +1d4 Poison Damage
Basic Poison is a Consumable item in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Consumables are used to replenish a variety of elements in the game and to gain temporary buffs and/or effects. Consumables consist of various potions and food rations. These can be obtained in various ways such as by crafting, through enemy or boss drops, scattered in various locations, inside chests, and containers, and are sold by Merchants.
Basic Poison Information
- Item Type: Offensive Throwable Item
- Poison Effect: 1 min. duration
- Apply On Target Item: +1d4 Poison Damage
Where to Find Basic Poison
- One of the starting equipment of the Rogue class.
- Can be crafted after reading Crafting Basic Poison
- Requires the following Ingredients: Skarn Powder, Blood Daffodil, Gallivan Amaranth, Angry Violet, and proficiency in the Poisoner's Kit, Medicine, and Nature.
Basic Poison Tips & Builds
- Other, notes, tips, and trivia