Lockpick doors and disarm traps.
Thieves' Tools is a Tool and Item in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Toos consists of Bags and Crafting Tools. Bags are mainly used to increase the carrying capacity of the character and sometimes it also includes some starting items, while Tools are mainly used and required for crafting various items such as Scrolls, Potions, and many more.
Contains a small file, a set of lock picks, a small mirror mounted on a metal handle, a set of narrow-bladed scissors, and a pair of pliers, useful for disarming traps and opening locks.
Thieves' Tools Information
- Tool Type: Tool
- Weight: 1
- Value: 25
- Effects: Lockpick doors and disarm traps.
Thieves' Tools Acquisition
- Dropped at: ???
- Given by: a character that does the "Roguish" tutorial mission (Lowlife, Spy, Rogue) can acquire Thieves' Tools for free. Simply read or listen to the instructions given in that first tutorial mission.
- Purchased for: ???
- Crafted with ???
- This is a starting Equipment piece for the Rogue Class
Thieves' Tools Tips & Builds
- In Solasta, you do not need to be Proficient to use the Thieves' Tools to unlock a chest for example. All characters, with these tools placed in their Inventory, can roll one Dexterity check per lock. A proficient character (Rogue class or Lowlife background) adds his/her Proficiency Bonus to the roll.
- Both the Lowlife Background and the Rogue class give Proficiency in Thieves' Tools.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!