Strength Saving Throw in Solasta: Crown of the Magister is a Saving Throw based on Strength ability. Saving Throws are talents that determine how proficient a character is at resisting different threats.
Strength Saving Throw Information
- Main Attribute: Strength
- Strength Saving Throw is a check that determines how well a character can oppose a force that would physically move or bind them.
How to Increase Strength Saving Throw
- Increasing Strength ability bonus also increases Strength Saving Throw
- The following Classes have Strength Saving Throw Proficiency as a class feature:
- The following Features and Feats provide bonuses to Strength Saving Throw:
- Aura of Protection (Paladin class) - bonus up to +5, applies to all nearby allies including source character
- Channel Divinity: Force of Law (Law Domain subclass of Cleric class) - disadvantage on saving throw against attack spell
- Creed of Einar (feat) - grants Proficiency or bonus +1, also increases Strength which in turn might give an extra bonus
- Herald of Battle (Battle Domain subclass of Cleric class) - bonus +1, only applies to nearby allies (excluding source character)
- Lucky (Halfling race) - when rolls a "natural 1" (on the dice), rerolls and uses the new roll.
Strength Saving Throw Tips & Notes
- Characters which rely on melee attacks based on Strength are usually built with high Strength ability bonus, which by extension benefins Strength Saving Throw
- Strength Saving Throw is used relatively rarely, in combat as well