Scroll of Detect Poison and Disease is a Scroll in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Scrolls are Consumable Items that can be used one time by any non-spellcasting Class to conjure magical effects and Spells. Classes such as the Wizard can use a scroll to permanently learn the spell. These can be obtained through enemy or boss drops, scattered in various locations, inside chests, and containers, and are sold by Merchants.
Scroll of Detect Poison and Disease Information
- Cast Detect Poison and Disease
- Spell Type: Level 1 Spell
- Casting Time: Action
- Spell Duration: 10 minutes
- Spell Effect: You sense the presence and location of poisonous creatures and diseases within 30 feet of you.
Spell Special Effects:
- Becomes: Detect Poison and Disease
- For the duration of the spell, you can sense poisonous creatures and diseases within 6 cells of you
- Reveals creatures or objects which are Poisoned, Diseased.
Spell Range: Sphere, Centered, Self
Where to Find Scroll of Detect Poison and Disease
- Purchased from Heddlon Surespell in Caer Cyflen for 55 .
- Your status with the Arcaneum must be "Alliance" for this item to be available for purchase.
Scroll of Detect Poison and Disease Tips & Builds
- Other, notes, tips, and trivia