Proficient in Sleight of Hand, Stealth, and Deception.
Proficient with Thieves' Tools.
This character speaks as most folks do, neither overly formal nor overly colloquial.
Lowlife is a Background in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. A Background is a character feature that is presented during Character Customization. A character's background is what they did before taking up the adventuring life. The background gives them equipment and proficiencies, as well as the ability to select proficiency flags that affect the character's dialogue choices.
Born in the streets, you have always been discarded by most commoners, and learn to survive with close to nothing. This made you tough and resourceful. Manners and education are not your strong suit, but you have learned to compensate with other qualities.
Lowlife Personality Flags
A character's personality affects their conversations. Some narrative flags provide variants to standard dialogue, while others unlock different dialogue branches so the character can play according to their personality. Players can choose up to (2) personality flags based on the background, while (2) more according to their chosen alignment.
- Greed: A tendency to value wealth and comfort above all else.
- Egoism: A tendency to put oneself, friends, and family first, at the expense of others.
- Caution: A tendency to take care of one's own safety above all.
- Kindness: A tendency to care about others, preferring to make friends rather than enemies.
- Strongest Personality - Slang: This character uses slang extensively, including crude and vulgar language on occasion.
- Cutpurse: Proficient in Sleight of Hand, Stealth, and Deception.
- Bulgary: Proficient with Thieves' Tools.
Lowlife Starting Equipment
Lowlife Tips & Builds
- Character Personality: You can create strong personality features by combining the same flag from the background and the alignment. The resulting personality is summarized at the bottom left of the screen. The deepest color indicates the strongest personality.
- Background Alignment: Describes the character's moral and personal attitudes affinity of your character. In Solasta, alignment is the second form of personality customization.
Academic ♦ Acolyte ♦ Aristocrat ♦ Artist ♦ Ascetic ♦ Lawkeeper ♦ Occultist ♦ Philosopher ♦ Sellsword ♦ Spy