Lost Valley DLC
|Name||Solasta: Lost Valley DLC|
|Release Date||April 14, 2022|
|Genre||Adventure, RPG, Strategy|
Lost Valley DLC for Solasta Crown of the Magister is the latest Downloadable content or DLC that was released for additional game content and quests. The Lost Valley comes with hours of content and a whole new storyline that features new Locations and characters to uncover. Players can now explore the Valley and what secrets and turmoil it may hold. Players can expect to have their loyalties tested with a number of new Factions whos values may not align. Decisions in the game may improve or destroy your relationships with these Factions based on the quests they are given.
Purchasing the Lost Valley will also unlock new Subclasses for players to choose from to give players an opportunity to play around with different builds and dynamics in the main game and to further delve into the DnD universe. New environments, monsters and features have also been added to the Dungeon Maker feature in the game.
Not all Manacalon lords heeded the call to arms when the Rift opened – some chose to stay behind to protect imperial secrets, some others simply wanted to save their own skin. What none expected however was the sheer magnitude of the Cataclysm. Even small isolated enclaves were left in tatters and yet somehow, someway, the old Manacalon ways survived in the Valley of the Dominion. Forgotten by all, the rare visitors only stumbled upon it by accident… and have never been able to leave.
Solasta Lost Valley DLC Features
- A replayable non linear story
- New foes to face
- New subclasses
- Play Lost Valley co-op with up to 4 players
- New Subclasses
- New Dungeon Maker content
Solasta Lost Valley DLC Overview
The Lost Valley DLC adds a new level 1 - 12 campaign adventure with additional story content, enemies to face, subclasses, and co-op features. This all new campaign may also be enjoyed more than once, since there are secrets and quests to uncover with each run. This time around, players may need to have a clear loyalty to a Faction, and may destroy alliances if they choose to be affiliated with another. This allows players to replay the campaign if they felt the ending was not suitable for them. Upon purchase of the DLC, each Class will gain one new available Subclass. Players can take a party into the land of the Dominion with a newly selected subclass type for an all new experience.
In addition to the all new campaign content, new features, environments and monsters will also be available for when playing through the Dungeon Maker.
How do I download the Solasta Lost Valley DLC
The Lost Valley DLC along with all other DLC content and Bundles is available for purchase on the Steam Website.
- This content requires the base game Solasta: Crown of the Magister on Steam in order to play.
- Lost Valley: $9.99 (Lost Valley DLC only)
- Solasta Supporter Pack: $44.98 (Base game + In game Dice and Art Packs)
Solasta Lost Valley DLC New Features
Solasta Lost Valley DLC New Features Overview
- Quests: The new campaign features a set of a main quests, secondary quests and a set of Faction questlines.
- Locations: Traverse the vast valley and trek through the Emerald Forest while exploring the nearby city.
- Factions: Discover the factions of the Valley and their underlying conflicts. Learn each side and pledge your allegiances to gain valuable loot.
- NPCs: Meet new merchants that include Factions leaders, and the Lord Protector himself.
- Dungeon Maker Content: New content includes new monsters, environments and dialogue and quest systems.
- Subclasses: Each of the existing Classes will have a new Subclass to try during your new campaign and the main campaign.
Solasta Lost Valley DLC Dungeon Maker Content
- Four new environments: Jungle (outdoor), Swamp (outdoor), Valley Palace (indoor), Valley City (outdoor)
- New monsters: Monsters from Lost Valley will be available to use in the Dungeon Maker
- [FREE] New Quest System: Add quests to your Custom Adventures to give players specific objectives and reward them with experience and items!
- [FREE] New Dialog System: Give your Custom Adventures more charm and lore by adding multi-choice dialogs with NPCs!
- [FREE] New Custom Loot Table System: Create your own loot tables for chests and monsters to control what the players get!
It is an open secret that Barbarians of the Path of the Claw are the descendants of an old clan that mingled with dragons. Whenever they enter a rage, their ancestry comes rushing out and takes over their senses, allowing them to perform incredible feats of power.
Some say that druids from the Circle of Balance are gentle healers, while others tell of merciless executioners. The truth is, both are right: nature giveth, and nature taketh away.
No sin should be overlooked, no matter how small - although punishment must also fit the crime. Relentless in their pursuit of justice, those who decide to stand in their way better be prepared.
Swift Blades are fast, silent and deadly. Originally trained to take down Manacalon arcanists in a matter of seconds and vanish, they often worked together with Green Mages with great success.
Court Mages were once the magical equivalent of elite bodyguards. Highly prized during the Manacalon era when society was ruled by magic, this tradition has slowly resurfaced in more recent years.
Mischief is a way of life for followers of Misaye. Expect them to do the unexpected with a sly smile on their lips, even when the Lady of Luck turns the tables on them.
The Tree (Warlock)
The tree stands at the heart of the Forest of Colthannin. To the sylvan elves - and more recently, to others - it is the soul of the forest. Its roots probe the depths, its branches touch the sky - and its warlocks travel the world between, informing and enacting its labyrinthine plans.
College of Tradition (Bard)
The College of Traditions is descended from an order of song-wizards who served the Manacalon empire. While their allegiance has changed, their fascination with magic has not - and neither has their skill.
Way of Freedom (Monk)
This style of fighting was developed by Manacalon slaves, who were forbidden weapons by their masters. Emphasizing speed and balance, the way of Freedom lets its followers evade blows and dart inside enemy defenses.
- Precious Paper
- A Furry Task
- The Underground Ruins
- The Blocked Cave
- The Lord Protector
- The Secret of the Swamp
- The Witch Hunt
The People Quests
The Rebellion Quests
A faction of crafters and scavengers, based in the jungle
An elusive group with unlcear motives
Citizens of the valley's capital
The faction of the valley's ruler
Enemies of the Dominion, determined to overthrow it