Intelligence Saving Throw in Solasta: Crown of the Magister is a Saving Throw based on Intelligence ability. Saving Throws are talents that determine how proficient a character is at resisting different threats.
Intelligence Saving Throw Information
- Main Attribute: Intelligence
- Intelligence Saving Throw is a check that determines character's ability to disbelieve certain illusions and resist mental assaults that can be refuted with logic, sharp memory, or both.
How to Increase Intelligence Saving Throw
- Increasing Intelligence ability bonus also increases Intelligence Saving Throw
- The following Classes have Intelligence Saving Throw Proficiency as a class feature:
- The following Features and Feats provide bonuses to Intelligence Saving Throw:
- Aura of Protection (Paladin class) - bonus up to +5, applies to all nearby allies including source character
- Channel Divinity: Force of Law (Law Domain subclass of Cleric class) - disadvantage on saving throw against attack spell
- Creed of Pakri (feat) - grants Proficiency or bonus +1, also increases Intelligence which in turn might give an extra bonus
- Herald of Battle (Battle Domain subclass of Cleric class) - bonus +1, only applies to nearby allies (excluding source character)
- Lucky (Halfling race) - when rolls a "natural 1" (on the dice), rerolls and uses the new roll.
Intelligence Saving Throw Tips & Notes
- Characters which rely on Intelligence for spellcasting or skills are usually built with high Intelligence ability bonus, which by extension benefins Intelligence Saving Throw
- Intelligence Saving Throw is used relatively rarely, in combat as well