Level 1 Divination
An enemy gets additional damage from you, and you easily detect it for a limited time.
Inflicts: Hunter's Mark
Receives +1d6 damage when hit by the caster.
At Higher Levels
Per 2 spell slots over I: Duration increases from 1 to 8, then 24 hours.
Hunter's Mark is a Spell in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Hunter's Mark is a Level 1 Spell. Spells can be cast by any Class that has Spellcasting, but not all Classes can cast every Spell. Spells in 5e DnD cost Spell Slots in order to use, and you must have an unused Spell Slot of the matching Level in order to cast this Spell. Many lower-level Spells can be cast using higher-level Spell Slots with increased benefits.
Hunter's Mark Information
- Spell Type: Level 1 Spell
- Casting Time: Bonus Action
- Spell Duration: 1 hour
- Spell Effect: An enemy gets additional damage from you, and you easily detect it for a limited time.
Spell Special Effects:
- Inflicts: Hunter's Mark
- Receives +1d6 damage when hit by the caster.
- Verbal: This spell requires the chanting of mystic words.
Hunter's Mark Requirements
Listed below are the following Classes and/or Ancestries (Race) that can cast this spell:
Hunter's Mark Tips & Builds
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia