Einar is a Deity in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Deity is a character feature that is presented to the Cleric and Paladin Classes during Character Customization. Choosing a deity for the player's character is like selecting the believes that your character follows. Selecting a Deity changes the type of alignment for your character, but in the Cleric class, each Deity also consists of various Divine Domain (Subclasses) that you can choose to obtain more Features for the character.
Einar is the god of valor and fidelity, and the patron of paladins, lawful warriors, and all those who bring light to the darkness. The Church of Eina is organized into three orders:
The Blade is a militant order, a bulwark against chaos and evil. The Shield is an order of protectors, devoted to their flock. The Beacon is an order of intirenant preachers, helping the communities through which they travel with their strength at arms, their healing skills, and their knowledge of the law.
Einar Divine Domains
Divine Domain Features
- Divine Fortitude: As an action, gain 3 temporary HP per Cleric level. Recovered after a long rest.
- Bonus Proficiency: Martial Weapons
- Battle Domain Spells: In your list and always prepared.
- Decisive Strike: On a successful attack, Channel Divinity to add 1d6 to your damage and stun your target (save negates). Increases by 1d6 every 3 levels above level 2.
- Herald of Battle: Allies in adjacent cells gain +1 on attack rolls, damage, AC, and saving throws.
- Unyielding Enforcer: Advantage on rolls to resist being shoved or moved by magical means.
- Commanding Presence: Proficient in Intimidation. Advantage on Intimidation checks.
- Law Domain Spells: In your list and always prepared.
- Channel Divinity: Holy Retribution: When a melee attack damages you, you can use your reaction to Channel Divinity and strike back using a melee weapon, adding (2d6 + Cleric level) psychic damage.
- Channel Divinity: Force Law: Channel Divinity when casting an attack spell to impose disadvantage on your target's saving throw.
- Word of the Law: Break the spellcasting concentration of an enemy.
Einar Tips & Builds
- Note 1
- Note 2