Dexterity Saving Throw in Solasta: Crown of the Magister is a Saving Throw based on Dexterity ability. Saving Throws are talents that determine how proficient a character is at resisting different threats.
Dexterity Saving Throw Information
- Main Attribute: Dexterity
- Dexterity Saving Throw is a check that determines how well a character can dodge out of harm's way.
How to Increase Dexterity Saving Throw
- Increasing Dexterity ability bonus also increases Dexterity Saving Throw
- The following Classes have Dexterity Saving Throw Proficiency as a class feature:
- The following Features and Feats provide bonuses to Dexterity Saving Throw:
- Aura of Protection (Paladin class) - bonus up to +5, applies to all nearby allies including source character
- Channel Divinity: Force of Law (Law Domain subclass of Cleric class) - disadvantage on saving throw against attack spell
- Creed of Misaye (feat) - grants Proficiency or bonus +1, also increases Dexterity which in turn might give an extra bonus
- Herald of Battle (Battle Domain subclass of Cleric class) - bonus +1, only applies to nearby allies (excluding source character)
- Holy Radiance (Sun Domain subclass of Cleric class) - target has a disadvantage on the saving throws against character's Sacred Flame spell
- Lucky (Halfling race) - when rolls a "natural 1" (on the dice), rerolls and uses the new roll.
- Tunnel Wisdom (Shadow Tamer subclass of Ranger class) - gain an advantage when in dim light or darkness.
Dexterity Saving Throw Tips & Notes
- Characters which rely on melee attacks based on Dexterity or on ranged weapon attacks are usually built with high Dexterity ability bonus, which by extension benefins Dexterity Saving Throw
- Dexterity Saving Throw is often used against effects of evocation spells which do massive damage
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!