Constitution Saving Throw
Class Saving Throws
Features and Feats affecting this Saving Throw
Aura of Protection
Constitution Saving Throw in Solasta: Crown of the Magister is a Saving Throw based on Constitution ability. Saving Throws are talents that determine how proficient a character is at resisting different threats.
Constitution Saving Throw Information
- Main Attribute: Constitution
- Constitution Saving Throw is a check that determines how well a character can endure a disease, poison, or other hazard that saps vitality.
How to Increase Constitution Saving Throw
- Increasing Constitution ability bonus also increases Constitution Saving Throw
- The following Classes have Constitution Saving Throw Proficiency as a class feature:
- The following Features and Feats provide bonuses to Constitution Saving Throw:
- Aura of Protection (Paladin class) - bonus up to +5, applies to all nearby allies including source character
- Channel Divinity: Force of Law (Law Domain subclass of Cleric class) - disadvantage on saving throw against attack spell
- Creed of Arun (feat) - grants Proficiency or bonus +1, also increases Constitution which in turn might give an extra bonus
- Dwarven Resilience (Dwarf race) - advantage against poison
- Flawless Concentration (feat) - on sustaining up to 10 points of damage, character don't need to roll to maintain concentration. Above that value, character has advantage when rolling to maintain concentration.
- Herald of Battle (Battle Domain subclass of Cleric class) - bonus +1, only applies to nearby allies (excluding source character)
- Lucky (Halfling race) - when rolls a "natural 1" (on the dice), rerolls and uses the new roll.
- Snow Dwarf Endurance (Snow Dwarf subrace of Dwarf race) - bonus +2.
Constitution Saving Throw Tips & Notes
- "Tank" characters which rely on melee combat and/or expected to sustain lots of damage are usually built with high Constitution ability bonus, which by extension benefins Constitution Saving Throw
- Constitution Saving Throw is used to maintain concentration after taking damage, which happens relatively often